WELCOME

Welcome to the Perak Bar Blog!

Please note that comments are subject to the terms of use of this Blog as stated in the Disclaimer and Terms of Use below. All comment makers must furnish their full name when making comments. All anonymous postings shall be deleted.

Take time off

The Perak Bar Treasure Hunt Saturday 18 May 2013 Free Entry All participants will win prizes

2010-07-15

Talk on Civil Appeals; Practice and Pitfalls - UPDATE

Dear Members,

It has come to my knowledge that some of you were unable to download the same from here. I have made some changes to the link below. I hope that you are able to now. If not. Kindly drop me an email at perakbarblog@gmail.com to let me know. Thank you.

For those who missed the talk on the above. The esteemed Speakers have graciously allowed us to reproduce the notes that they gave out during the talk for you to download.

The notes can be viewed and downloaded HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment